iOS 7 is available for 3 days now and even though it outstands every other iOS system when it comes to downloads in the first compared, I still know a lot of people who do not want to upgrade and also do not understand why they should upgrade.
- You get another control center with “fast preferences” and a flashlight! Who doesn’t want a flashlight?!
- The keyboard is better to write with and looks way more pleasant, the same with the lock code enter.
- The design is much more colorful, as it always was meant for an iPhone.
- You finally have the ability to FaceTime only with Audio.
- The folders can have more than one page. For people like me with thousands of game, social network or random apps this is perfect.
- The clock app moves!
- In the camera app you now can take take Instagram friendly square pictures – as everyone was waiting for this – and the release button makes several pictures until you release it, that you “don’t miss a moment” (according to Apple).
- Apple maps looks almost like Google maps. I’m not sure if this is a good or bad thing.
- Every single Apple App/Icon was completely redesigned. In most parts for the better. They also seem more user friendly now.
- You can see more of your wallpaper on the lock screen.
- It’s free – The most important point. When you get something for free, why not take it?
- You need to get used to it.
- Non iOS 7 updated apps look out of place.
- There is no own search page anymore, where you can put keywords in and you automatically come to safari. This is what I miss the most.
- The GPS is even more hidden.
This is everything. So yes, you should download iOS 7. Why would you want to avoid a huge, but awesome change? Sure you have to get used to it first but when you do, you will love it and will never want to use iOS 6 anymore!